News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

FS 97 Steamer Austin TX ***SOLD****

Started by ziggyman, January 28, 2010, 01:08:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggyman

97 Triumph Tiger 885cc (steamer)  19K on her .It comes with Yoshimira pipes and Dyno jet kit.Custom racks and aluminum panniers,Corbin seat and stock seat,louder horns,tankbag, 1 yr old battery,Michlien Anakee tires with @ 3k on them.All services done at 18k (valves adjustment,Sync carbs all fluids changed,Fork oil changed).Any question please call me at 512 423 8310 thanks John B
97 Tiger
96 Ducati 900ss
83 Honda Interceptor
79 Yamaha RD400

Mustang

ziggyman

I had some problems loading pics you can find them under pics on this forum under ziggyman

**edited by mustang : pics added 1/28/2010 THEY ARE HUGE**
97 Tiger
96 Ducati 900ss
83 Honda Interceptor
79 Yamaha RD400

Mustang

Now have you got a price in mind ?????

who made the aluminum panniers ?

Lostviking

They look like the Happy Trails I had on my Quota
Find A Way

98Elnegrotigre

ziggyman, would you be willing to sell your Corbin or hard cases separately? Just bought a black 98 Steamer and need a Corbin and cases.
Good luck with your bike, I think it will sell fast, they are awesome machines.

ziggyman

I made the racks and the mounts for the boxes and the boxes came from EBAY.I have bought a 07 Caponord with 404 miles on her.I will trully miss my Tigers triples ROAR. I would like to sell the bike complete .I am asking $3000. I will be selling my 96 DUCATI 900sscr with 15k on her (original owner) soon.Thank you Mustang
97 Tiger
96 Ducati 900ss
83 Honda Interceptor
79 Yamaha RD400

ziggyman

the buyer said he was going to repaint it and turn it around for sale.
97 Tiger
96 Ducati 900ss
83 Honda Interceptor
79 Yamaha RD400