News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Finally got a job.......for a few months at least

Started by RT, March 10, 2010, 01:58:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RT

Well have rejoined the world of the employed.  Have a teaching job at least until mid-June.  Nice to have some money coming in again even if just temporally.   Hope to pick this one up as a contract teacher for 2010-2011 school year as a math teacher. They asked me if I was interest and of course said yes.  Right now am teaching Algebra 1a and 1b, along with pre-algebra.
Whatever it is, it\'s better in the wind.  ~Author Unknown

Mustang

John Stenhouse

That's good to hear, hope it leads to something more permanent.
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

Nick Calne

Top news!  Good luck with it.
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

Chris Canning

3 years ago i was made redundant after doing 37 years in the print trade,in all honesty i'd had enough of the same old,and the same old had enough me!!,i had a friend who already did it,but became white van moving motorcyles in the UK,that is a potted version to say least,to say i could write a book would be putting it mildly,i've driven to Bologna in a day,and done the burn out riding the 1098 in the lions cage for the Benetts insurance add,there is life after death!!.

Sin_Tiger

Congratulations, variety keeps you alive, what's algebra by the way  :lol:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

RT

Quote from: "Sin_Tiger"Congratulations, variety keeps you alive, what's algebra by the way  :lol:

Math made up by teachers to piss off and frustrate students............

http://www.algebra.com/
Whatever it is, it\'s better in the wind.  ~Author Unknown

EvilBetty

I got straight A's in math until 9th grade algebra.  I asked my teacher, when in the real world I would use this.  She couldn't answer it so she flunked me.

A year later I switched schools and retook it.  He was a football coach day-lighting as a teacher.  He couldn't answer the question either so he flunked me.

Then I got to college and figured out why I needed to know it... and it was too late.

I still blame that sorry excuse for a teacher for my SAT math scores not being good enough to get into MIT  :roll:
There\'s no place like 127.0.0.1

2007 1050 Tiger, Jet Black
SOLD - 2005 955i Tiger, Lucifer Orange - SOLD

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: "EvilBetty"I still blame that sorry excuse for a teacher for my SAT math scores not being good enough to get into MIT  :roll:

Good thing too, rocket scientists we have a plenty, ebay sleuths are in short supply  :lol:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

EvilBetty

There\'s no place like 127.0.0.1

2007 1050 Tiger, Jet Black
SOLD - 2005 955i Tiger, Lucifer Orange - SOLD

KuzzinKenny

Hey RT !! congrats on the new job !!

i had to go have a looky at that Algebra thing but it was still as dull as it was when i was at skool  :oops:  so did the next best thing and had a looky here...........

http://www.algebra.com/fun/Essays/

:ImaPoser

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

PeteH

Well in RT, any moneys good money when you aint got it :wink:
Tiger 1200 XRt in red, the best colour