News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Sheep Skin Seat Cover

Started by Tiger Tito, May 04, 2010, 04:14:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiger Tito

Yesterday I picked up my new sheep skin seat cover from the upholsterer and like it very much! I think it looks great on my Black 2003 Tiger 955i. I also have fitted one on my 2008 Tiger 1050 and is very comfortable to ride, both winter and summer.
Tiger Tito
Tiger 955i \'03
Moto Guzzi Griso 1100 \'06
Kawasaki KLR650 \'09

Wiggus

If this was the Flintstones, they'd call that the Triumph Sabre-Tooth Tiger.  :)

A friend just put a skin on his F650 on Saturday.
Didn't get a ride report from him though.
You Will Know Me By The Trail of Bolts...

Bixxer Bob

Does it not rain where you come from???
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Tiger Tito

Yes it does and, as a matter of fact it rains also over sheep and nothing weird happens...after a while it is dry again!
Tiger Tito
Tiger 955i \'03
Moto Guzzi Griso 1100 \'06
Kawasaki KLR650 \'09

EvilBetty

I've got one on my bike and after one time in the rain I learned to pull that thing off in a hurry when it begins to rain.  

Sitting on a wet sheep skin for 300 miles is just... bad... and wrong... It's bad wrong.....  In fact I would go so far to say it's badong...
There\'s no place like 127.0.0.1

2007 1050 Tiger, Jet Black
SOLD - 2005 955i Tiger, Lucifer Orange - SOLD

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: "Tiger Tito"Yes it does and, as a matter of fact it rains also over sheep and nothing weird happens...after a while it is dry again!

:ImaPoser  :ImaPoser  :ImaPoser
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Bixxer Bob

Quote from: "EvilBetty"....Sitting on a wet sheep skin for 300 miles is just... bad... and wrong... It's bad wrong.....  In fact I would go so far to say it's badong...

Just what I was thinking... :ImaPoser
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Sin_Tiger

Tempting though it is, I am not going to mention our Welsh Brothers or I'm dead  :violent1
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Bixxer Bob

Quote from: "Sin_Tiger"Tempting though it is, I am not going to mention our Welsh Brothers or I'm dead  :violent1

You got away with Cottage Burners, I'd quit while I was ahead if I was you..  :wink: