News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Brake light question

Started by diggerT, May 28, 2010, 11:30:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

diggerT

Can anyone tell me if both bulbs are meant to light on the Tiger and then both are brighter when brakes are applied. The bulbs both have twin filaments but only one appears to work when switched on and then other comes on when brake applied? I haven't put that very well! Basically do both sides function the same and are the bulbs interchangeable?

Thanks

Bixxer Bob

They both should be on, and they both should brighten when you brake.  Basically, you have a filament gone in one which is not unusual,  my Trident and my Tiger both seem to eat rear bulbs.  Carry a spare (wrapped in bubble wrap) - it always impresses a picky cop if you're stopped.
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

diggerT

Good plan, many thanks for the info.