News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Orange Girly Baglux Tank COVER***SOLD***

Started by Bixxer Bob, May 07, 2010, 11:57:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bixxer Bob

Only had this a short time, but decided I don't like it as much as I thought I would.  It's in good condition although I'm not the first owner.  They sell for £114 new here:

http://www.baglux.co.uk/category/?id=3&page=2&filter=39

It's the later one with the silver stripes, not the black ones.  And sorry, it doesn't have a tank bag with it.

I'm asking £75 plus shipping to cover what I paid for it.

Cheers,

BB
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Bixxer Bob

Bump, or it's goin' on Ebay..... :roll:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Cos

Bixxer Bob

As good as sold!!!

Bixxer Bob

Cos

Now i just need a Palmer screen and an exhaust and i'm all set...till i find the next thing i want.  :lol:

Pleasure dealing with you and thanks for waiting.

Bixxer Bob

If I get much more grief from the boss over the noise the Blueflame makes I'll be selling it.  You can have first dibs  :wink:

Prob'ly have to RV somewhere as shipping would be steep, or I could ride all the way.  Now there's an idea.... :?:

Mustang

Quote from: "Bixxer Bob"If I get much more grief from the boss over the noise the Blueflame makes I'll be selling it.

Boss as in employer ............or Boss as  in SWMBO = She Who Must Be Obeyed  ! :ImaPoser

Cos

Quote from: "Bixxer Bob"If I get much more grief from the boss over the noise the Blueflame makes I'll be selling it.  You can have first dibs  :wink:

Prob'ly have to RV somewhere as shipping would be steep, or I could ride all the way.  Now there's an idea.... :?:

Get thee behind me beguiling farkle seller...so how much do you want for it?

:lol:

Don't worry about the shipping...you can bring it when you come on your Cyprus holiday  :D