News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

WTB broken right side pannier

Started by matteblack, April 08, 2010, 06:14:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

matteblack

I'm contemplating a trip with a high chance of dirt/offroad (and therefore spills) and I don't want to mess up my shiny silver luggage if it can be avoided. I also don't have $1000 for aluminum luggage right now. One option is soft bags, but I'd need something to shield the bag from the hot muffler, and I have neither welding skill to fabricate a rack nor a welding machine to do it with. If I could lay my hands on a broken right side box, I could retain the mounting system but cut the box down to create a perfect heat shield. Anyone have a cracked or otherwise unusable box in their garage they'd like to send me for $50?

2004Tiger

Quote from: "matteblack"... Anyone have a cracked or otherwise unusable box in their garage they'd like to send me for $50?
Well, no, because the inside shell on my right side is the good part. If you find a whole pannier, black, and want to sell me the outboard shell we will each have what we need.
2004 Tiger. Black is beautiful. If I don\'t ride a little every day I get a little crazy.

2004Tiger

2004 Tiger. Black is beautiful. If I don\'t ride a little every day I get a little crazy.

Fe Man

Got a blue one, don't need it.

Send me a PM with your contact info

brad1098

Interested in availiable leftovers.  Need exact same part. Inside section of right side pannier.  Want to bolt gun scabbord to it!! Hunting Tiger!!
02 black-Lorna