News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

WTB: 2001 or 2002 Tiger Roulette, already bought :)

Started by stevo, May 04, 2010, 06:08:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stevo

anyone have or know someone who would like to sell a 2003 or 2004 roulette tiger?
Thanks in advance
Steve

ArchRider

I don't know that they made a roulette Tiger those years.  As I've heard, the only year a roulette Tiger was produced was 2001.

chairhead

Quote from: "ArchRider"I don't know that they made a roulette Tiger those years.  As I've heard, the only year a roulette Tiger was produced was 2001.

Well ive got an 03 roulette green :roll: ,does that count :lol:
03 Girly Roulette Green with a Hedingham ETH
TOR can
Wilbers shock & wasp L/L forks
Taylormade Billet wheel

ArchRider

I stand corrected.  That was only what I had heard.  Do you know whether any other years came in roulette?  I know there are very few of them.  I also noticed that in 2010, Triumph didn't offer any of their bikes in roulette (or was it '09?)  Either way, is this a color which is no longer desired?  Since it is unique to Triumph I wouldn't expect them to get rid of it.

ArchRider

Steve,
Check the "for sale" list.  Gatorwesty has one for sale in FLA.  I've seen this bike.  It is a good one and well farkled.

stevo

I actually just bought one from a member last week. Have the side panniers, just looking for the top box and mounts for all. Dealers don't seem to carry mounts anymore. They said I would have to order some from the UK. Know of anyone selling a roulette top box? I have been searching everyday but no luck.
Thanks for the responses though.