News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

I just dug my Steamer outta the hedge !

Started by Jaythro, July 26, 2010, 04:42:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaythro

Bloody Rain Softened the ground but a full tank of juice and that stupid tiny sidestand foot caused my bit of slate to split!

Bang down she went sort of halfway into the drainage ditch at the back of my place!

Just about gave myself a hernia pickin her up!

Fuck me they are heavy when they are the wrong way up!!!

DAMN Heavy and I ain't no lightweight!!

Nick Calne

i wonder how many people here have put their back's out lifting a tiger. Let's hope the new bikes from triumph are lighter by 50kgs!
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

Sin_Tiger

Gave myself a Honda Hernia a couple of times. The Roadie just seemed to pop up by comparison, maybe that was a Billy Conolley moment though "It's amazing the rush of strength you get when you bite your own willie"  :lol:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

MtheTiger

Had to pick her up once after she had decided to lay herself down on her RHS....... man..she's a heavy lass....great workout though :lol:
Beats powerlifting by a mile.....
-Only dead fish go with the flow-

97 Caspian blue

coachgeo

Quote from: "Sin_Tiger"Gave myself a Honda Hernia a couple of times. ..
Comments in this thread is what spawned a new thread on using a jack gizmo to help lift a sleeping bike.

http://tigertriple.com/forum/index.php/msg,57941
COACH POSER (Till Tribota Tiger's done & I'm riding it)