News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Rear Brake Pedal

Started by Chris Canning, August 30, 2010, 08:24:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Canning

I own an early 955,when the later versions came out with different brake and gear lever,thought the rear brake pedal look better and so bought one from a breaker,within second realised it was a mistake,god knows how many time my foot has slipped off or i've missed it completely,finally got off my backside about 3 years later!!,and fitted the original light years better.

cosmo

Ummm, which is which?? I have a late-delivery (Aug. 06), and it has the lower version. However, late-delivery does not mean late production. Might mean 'left in the corner for awhile'.

Cosmo

P.S. Haven't had problems keeping my (oversized) foot on it.
Life is too important to be taken seriously.

Chris Canning

The one at the top is off the early version,light years better,it's not just the shape but how it sticks so much more the later ones,as they are tucked up under the clutch housing.