News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Quill evo2 can

Started by andyff013, July 22, 2010, 09:57:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Canning

I ran a Triumph race can on both 885i's that i had and then put it on my 955,decided i wanted something different,and along the way had the same experience as above with CCC(Carbon Cab Company) and A.N. Other,just sent e'm back and told e'm to do their own R+D,and bought a Remus.

Bixxer Bob

So not putting up with bad service is not in the spirit of biking?  Which planet are these people on?  Folks will always vote with their feet..
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

andyff013

The bracket is made of steel and when I drilled one of the holes out knackered four drill bits so seems to be quite hard ( unless its my cheap drill bits! ). If I undo the top bracket the pipe sits in the same position with the weight taken at the point where the connector pipe joins the main header pipe down by the footpeg.
I`ve done 500 miles and up to now all seems well, so fingers crossed :D

EvilBetty

I had a similar experience dealing with Quill.  They answered my first email, and then never responded again.  I'd call and leave a message, and they wouldn't call back.  Then I got a shipping quote that was astronomical for some small parts.

I loved the exhaust but I'd be hard pressed to do business with them again.
There\'s no place like 127.0.0.1

2007 1050 Tiger, Jet Black
SOLD - 2005 955i Tiger, Lucifer Orange - SOLD

andyff013

Hi EB, up to now for me I am quite pleased with the pipe and service from Quill although its probably easier for us in the UK being in the same country!
On another note if you need any bits for anything sending over to the states let us know we may be able to find a cheaper way.. That goes for anybody else too your side of the pond.