News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Girly shock

Started by chairhead, September 27, 2010, 01:20:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chairhead

Hey guys,
im looking to buy a standard 03 Girly shock,does anyone know the eye to eye measurment,are there any other shocks out there that will fit my 03 Girly,does anyone have said item for sale?
thanks.
03 Girly Roulette Green with a Hedingham ETH
TOR can
Wilbers shock & wasp L/L forks
Taylormade Billet wheel

pizzaman383

I have a stock shock that I just took off my 2004 Girly.  They come up on ebay quite frequently.  

I replaced it with a HyperPro.  The most common replacements are Wilburs, HyperPro, and Hagon.  You can get others from Penske, Technoflex, and Works Performance.

The length is 14.5".
PizzaMan383
Black 2004 Tiger

Author: Passionate About Pizza Cookbook

oradbaforpsoft

I have one taken off a 2006 Girly that looks like new. It looks like my 2003 Tiger's shock, except cleaner/newer. The previous owner told me he replaced it with a Works shock 500 miles after purchasing his 2006.  I bought it from him because I intended replacing my existing 2003 stock shock 'just because', but have decided against replacing it - at least for now - so it's carefully wrapped up, and available to ship to you if you want it.
It is 14.5 inches. I am looking for $150 plus shipping if you are interested.
You can PM me with details.
Dave in KCMO: 2003 Tiger 955i - Lucifer Orange

chairhead

Thanks  ver much for posting,
those that did,
i have however solved my problem....for now,
thanks again
03 Girly Roulette Green with a Hedingham ETH
TOR can
Wilbers shock & wasp L/L forks
Taylormade Billet wheel