News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

2006 Black Tiger, PRICE REDUCTION

Started by Tama's Tigre, October 29, 2010, 11:18:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jphish

Tama - That was a beautiful black kitty. I picked up an 06 silver last year with 3K mi for $5500 & thought that was a pretty fair deal. Your buyer did well - and your $5K richer. Good all around. Hopefully you wont use your new wealth foolishly to  pay bills or something - when there are 800XC's to be had. j

Tama's Tigre

Jphish, my riding style has gone more towards touring and twisties, and although I do admire the new cub, I'm in need of max cc's. I did not foolishly pay bills, but rather, wisely procurred a brand new 1055 kitty cat. She's black, she's bad, and she's beautiful :lol:

jphish

Tama' - a New Roadie & you didnt post a pic !?  Evilbetty, (if my memory serves me - but it seldom does) sold his Girly Bengal & made same move awhile back. He at least provided a photo.  :roll:  I like the Roadies alot - but I already got a twistie machine (08' Uly) that aint worth selling with the demise of Buell. (plus I actually DO like the bike) But if it ever goes to Motorcycle heaven - I'll be thinking another Tiger...1050. Enjoy the new 'Kitty' - I'd take a litter of 'em, if my garage & wallet were bigger. TTFN, j

Tama's Tigre

Jphish, the Buell is sexy. Will post a pic soon :headbang