News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Sliders + Cash for Crash Bars

Started by jwray76, November 03, 2010, 01:03:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jwray76

Anybody that does mostly street riding interested in trading some crash bars for my sliders + some cash?

2004Tiger

Will your sliders fit my Tiger?
2004 Tiger. Black is beautiful. If I don\'t ride a little every day I get a little crazy.

jwray76

Sorry, don't know how I missed this...yes they should fit no problem.

2004Tiger

No problem.
If you want to sell instead of trade, please describe condition, position, brand, product number, color, photo, etc.
Thanks.
2004 Tiger. Black is beautiful. If I don\'t ride a little every day I get a little crazy.

walker

I bought some crash bars from thunderbike and decided I don't want to use them.... don't need the sliders you have though :)  Brand new with the hardware for a 955.

jwray76

Quote from: "walker"I bought some crash bars from thunderbike and decided I don't want to use them.... don't need the sliders you have though :)  Brand new with the hardware for a 955.

shoot me a PM with what you would like to get for these...if the price is right maybe I can sell my sliders outright to 2004Tiger to recoop some cost...by the way I have already layed the bike down twice in the dirt and the sliders definitely keep the tank off the ground!