News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

New Member and New Tiger Owner

Started by topher0268, January 14, 2011, 05:39:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

topher0268

Hey all:

Been lurking here for the last week or so. To be honest I've been looking for an adventure touring type ride for a while now but I thought I had decided on a Vstrom DL1000. Not sure why but the Tiger hadn't even registered on my radar. You'd think a Bonnie owner would have been familiar with this machine. ..... well I wasn't

As fortune would have it this 2000 Girly dropped into my lap and the price was too good to pass up. I'll be picking this girl up tomorrow morning.

2000 855i blue 17k miles, oem luggage as the only farkle BUT at a mere 2 grand it was too good to pass up.

2000 Tiger "Girly in Blue"
1976 Honda CB550 F (getting cafe treatement)

BruKen

Hi Chris, welcome to the forum. As they say... you got yourself a minter :D

aeronca

Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

John Stenhouse

Lucky man, enjoy the ride and welcome to the madhouse
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

KuzzinKenny

Hey topher0268 !! thats a nice lookin Tigger !! Welcome to TT.com !!

enjoy yer new ride !!

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

John Stenhouse

Get some crashbars on it before it lies down for a nap...........Tiggers like Naps!
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

blacktiger

Looks like a fine days only, well kept example. Enjoy.
2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.