News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Matching Parts

Started by Hassan, January 01, 2011, 12:46:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hassan

Hi there,

As I told in my earlier topics,I've got a rich mixture problem with my 1999 Girly.

I need to change the Evap system and all sensors.

What I'm askin' is,if some parts are matching with other triumph models?

So I can get more results while searching.

I want to resolve this problem before I give away all my cash to the gas station  :shock:

Thanks.
\'99 885i

Bixxer Bob

Hi Hassan.  I'm not familiar with early Girlies - does yours have the 855i engine?  If so I can't help, but Haroldo PSF may be able to as he has that engine.  Find one of his posts and send him a PM - that'll trigger an Email to him to read the PM.

If it's a 955i, get a Haynes manual - it shows a lot about engines shared by the Speed Triple, Tiger and Daytona.

I notice you're newish to the forum; everyone here is very helpful so please be polite by filling in a few of your profile details (which country would do for starters)  :wink:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Hassan

Thanks for the reply Bob.

That's right it's an 885i,I'm spendin' around 2,5 gallons in 60 miles right now...

:(

So it's urgent!!!
\'99 885i

Chris Canning

Bob

I think thats a no,he's not going to tell us  :D

Hassan

Sorry I was aimed at parts too much...

:oops:
\'99 885i

Bixxer Bob

Hasan, you have another Tiger rider in Turkey that posts here occasionally.  He seemed to be pretty good at sourcing parts so you might want to look him up too  :wink:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Mustang

basitadam

Basri...
Both of these guys are in Turkey

click their user name and send em a pm

Hassan

Thanks for all replies.
\'99 885i