News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Thunderbike Bars for 885i Tiger (1999-2000) SOLD

Started by walker, March 05, 2011, 03:02:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

walker

SOLD

More cleaning out of parts!

I bought these second hand, from a motorcycle shop that had them sitting around. They appear to be uninstalled.

A few nicks here and there around the edges of the bottom mount plate, and the finish is a bit scuffed from being moved around (probably on a metal shelf it looks like).

You will need 8 washers to install - thunderbike has instructions here: http://www.thunderbike.co.nz/sales/cras ... 9tiger.htm

The washers are 8 (2 per lower bolt) and are M8 in size. You are using your stock bolts (the 885i kits did not come with longer bolts).

DeRayle

Interested in your crashbars, e-mail me at   mailto:page8889@msn.com">page8889@msn.com   send me a phone #, if you would, and I'll give you a call. Thanks, DeRayle

walker

responded to the PM   :)

Got a few interested so far - going in order of contact.