News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Stainless Steel Brake Pistons

Started by CoolHandLuke, March 04, 2011, 09:12:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mustang

on bike bandits parts list for the steamer as well as the girlies they have the seal kit #5  listed as $40 and #6 is seals and both pistons listed for two dollars and 45 cents  :shock:
I ordered the kit #6 and checkout only wanted $2.45 let's see what comes in the mail

CoolHandLuke

Quote from: "NeilD"
Quote from: "CoolHandLuke"Will let you guys know the cost when I get it.

for reference, wemoto list 1 stainless piston and seals at £18 - listed under Thunderbird but not the Tiger for some reason?? same calipers..

http://www.wemoto.com/bikes/Triumph/Thu ... t_Caliper/
Ta Neil.

Vaughan just got back to me and has confirmed the price is £18.00 per piston.  A full set of six is £108.00.

CoolHandLuke

Quote from: "Mustang"on bike bandits parts list for the steamer as well as the girlies they have the seal kit #5  listed as $40 and #6 is seals and both pistons listed for two dollars and 45 cents  :shock:
I ordered the kit #6 and checkout only wanted $2.45 let's see what comes in the mail
LOL.  I hope you get them :)

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: "CoolHandLuke"
Quote from: "Mustang"on bike bandits parts list for the steamer as well as the girlies they have the seal kit #5  listed as $40 and #6 is seals and both pistons listed for two dollars and 45 cents  :shock:
LOL.  I hope you get them :)

:new_popcornsmiley
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint