News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Bike weekend

Started by Spud, March 12, 2011, 10:33:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spud

Just read this on the "ABR" forum thought you guys might like to read it. Can't see my local Mayor doing the same  cheers Spud  :wink:

'I live in the south of France, on the edge of the Pyrenees, my wife runs a biker only bed and breakfast. I am honoured to have been approached by my mayor of my village and the committee to organise a Rally in our region from June 1-3 2011. I am in the final throws of organising what we shall do and what sort of evening entertainment we shall offer but i hope to have that all tied up before Christmas.

We shall be offering rides in the Pyrenees visiting such places as roman aqueducts, deep gorges, chateaux, enormous caves, Fortresses and trout farms (for lunch), as well as simply riding the best biking roads in Europe , if not the world!

We shall be offering camping facilities on our village football pitch, or for those that want something more like home we will have a couple of Gites available plus a local hotel and of course the odd B+B.

To make this an unbeatable holiday we have also arranged for the Spanish to organise their Barcelona round of Motogp starting from the 5th, now how cool is that? '
www.motorcycletoursfrance.co.uk/index.htm

http://www.motorcycletoursfrance.co.uk/index.htm

Spud

I am planning my trip via Calais, Bordeaux to the mountains turning left and then going to the festival. All welcome cheers Spud  :wink: