News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Snow shoes or ski's

Started by Spud, March 11, 2011, 09:20:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spud

Snow up north, come on lads get the weather sorted, I will be up Ecosse at Easter, I would like wall to wall sunshine please cheers Spud  :wink:

CoolHandLuke

Clearly heading in the wrong direction :)

Nice and sunny here, today.  Hopefully staying that way, too.

Bixxer Bob

Sunny here in Cambridgeshire too, although stuck in the house due to incoming lock delivery and I've done my back (again)..... :roll:

Hopefully I'll be fit enough for Sunday though, British and Classic day at the Ace Cafe on the North Circular in London.

Wonder how Kenny's getting on (weather-wise)  :lol:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

chairhead

Wish it would snow here :(
could use my snow chains and have great fun :D
have to get the bl**dy bike sorted first though :roll:
03 Girly Roulette Green with a Hedingham ETH
TOR can
Wilbers shock & wasp L/L forks
Taylormade Billet wheel

rybes

been snowin ere tday and hail and rain and a bit of sun. bloody weather, i thought england was bad :lol:
reiberman reiberman rides his tiger as hard as he can (sung to spiderman tune)

KuzzinKenny

Quote from: "Bixxer Bob"Sunny here in Cambridgeshire too, although stuck in the house due to incoming lock delivery and I've done my back (again)..... :roll:

Hopefully I'll be fit enough for Sunday though, British and Classic day at the Ace Cafe on the North Circular in London.

Wonder how Kenny's getting on (weather-wise)  :lol:

Hey !! Hey !!

it's March !!
it's Scotland !!
it's White out !!
that only means one thing ?
it's the Scottish Motorcycle Show !!  :shock:

:ImaPoser  :ImaPoser  :ImaPoser  :ImaPoser

only found that out on Friday ?? and i live about 5ml from the venue  :roll: never know why they always keep it a secret  :icon_scratch

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

KuzzinKenny

just thought i'd add this.........

cheers gpzDave  :wink:

whoever you are !!  :?

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

rybes

cheers for postin that kenny. makes denmarks weather feel summery right now :lol:
reiberman reiberman rides his tiger as hard as he can (sung to spiderman tune)