News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Now Sold Diadora Eagle FX Water Proof Boots UK size 7.5

Started by Tigertriple, April 26, 2011, 06:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tigertriple

I bought these water proof boots for my Son at the end of last years biking season from J&S Clothing for £140.00. As he is a growing lad he has outgrown them already. I am asking for £70.00 for them as they are in great condition.

He has only worn them as a passenger 3 times and apart from a couple of small scrapes on the bottom of the replacable toe slider on the right boot, there are as new. The boots are waterproof and look very smart finished in black and silver/grey.

I can ship them within the UK Mainland at a cost of £7.99  or they can be collected. I am able to accept payment either by cash on collection or via pay pal.

Blurb from Diadora:

The Diadora Eagle FX Waterproof Boots feature a full leather upper construction, waterproof and breathable Veratex membrane, extra soft Polymer padding memory foam, TPU moulded shin and ankle protection, gear change reinforcement, zip and velcro closure, hard wearing replaceable toe slider, rear reflective inserts, triple density anti-slip and oil resistant sole with heel, antibacterial replaceable foot bed

Thanks for looking
2006, 955 Tiger Caspian blue with lot\'s of juicy extras