News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Moto GP 125cc - one to watch

Started by Bixxer Bob, March 18, 2011, 05:45:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bixxer Bob

The young Portugese rider, Alberto Moncayo is one to watch this season.  Not because he's fast, but because he's one of us :lol:

You can't see it clearly from this pic, but on the free practice on Eurosport this afternoon you could see the really mad tiger face on the top of his helmet.

We've also got a new Brit in the series, Harry Stafford, just finding his feet but will be popular with his team - after a tumble he was seen leaving his bike for the marshals but carrying his fairing back to the pits under his arm  :lol:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

aeronca

dude - i love it!!!   it's some of the best racin' :D
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

KuzzinKenny

I will be supportin.....

http://www.motogp.com/en/riders/Taylor+Mackenzie

son of Niall Mackenzie  :bowdown  :notworthy  :thumbsup

KK

ps there's 4 brits in the 125s  :thumbsup
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

Colonel Nikolai

The Brits used to rule on wet (rainy) tracks. Is that still true?
Mostly commuting around town on the Steamer these days.