News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Girly off road exhaust

Started by daveb, March 27, 2011, 08:18:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daveb

I seem to remember reading Triumph were selling off Tiger 955i off road exhausts cheap, cant seem to find anyone stocking then via the web any ideas where to look.

oldbanker2003

There's one on my tiger    :)
I would think there long gone  :(

daveb

looks like it,  :(

my search continues

chairhead

03 Girly Roulette Green with a Hedingham ETH
TOR can
Wilbers shock & wasp L/L forks
Taylormade Billet wheel

daveb

Quote from: "chairhead"I know its used Dave but......
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Genuine-Triumph-S ... 3f085fa6d9

It looks nice but wife has told me, you got the bike MOT, 10-12k mile service coming up, plus the car needs the timing belt kit changed coming up soon, so you will have to wait.

but she also told me on friday the original exhaust burbles on slowing down.

matts23

No picture here, but I would assume it is the right one.  I got a center stand for my 2002 from them.  I think I paid about $40-$50 for it brand new and got it in three days to the U.S.

http://www.worldoftriumph.com/product.p ... currency=1
----------------------------------------------------------

2002 Tiger (Roulette Green)
1996 Honda XR400R Supermoto St. Legal

PeteH

daveb, you could always try ringing a few dealers. I got my center stand from Carl Rosners but only because my local dealers said it wasnt listed.
Tiger 1200 XRt in red, the best colour

Timbox2

Try phoning TotalTriumph Taunton, (01823 358 899) they quite often advertise stuff like that cheap
2016 Tiger Sport

The Midnight Rambler

Ordered one from world of Triumph this morning, £77 inc p&p and VAT. I did try phoning to check they were in stock but got no reply so I'll keep you posted on their service.
"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!"
― Hunter S. Thompson

Cos

Quote from: "The Midnight Rambler"Ordered one from world of Triumph this morning, £77 inc p&p and VAT. I did try phoning to check they were in stock but got no reply so I'll keep you posted on their service.

That's where i got mine from.

I should probably warn you though that it may take a bit. When i originally ordered, i received an email that the can was no longer in stock. I called them up to confirm, talked to Chris (excellent to deal with) who told me that they were indeed all out but he would split my order so i would get my other items and keep the TOR can on order. A few days later, i got an email saying all my items were shipped along with a tracking number. I called and talked to Chris again who said they had just received unsold US stock so i got lucky.

I hope they have some left mate...the can and the tune wake the bike up. I would've never found out cause i'm frugal  :lol: but a deal like that was too good to pass up on.

The Midnight Rambler

And sure enough they didn't have one.
looking on the web Phil Mc Callen was still advertising them but didn't have one but very helpful and did ring around to no avail.
The search continues.
"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!"
― Hunter S. Thompson