News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

mine and camillas new lids

Started by rybes, April 05, 2011, 06:25:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rybes

evenin all. just hought id share some pics with ya of mine and me girlfriends new lids. well our old lids i had painted. camillas was for her birthday. couldnt really do hers without doin mine could i. hers is the one with the dragon as she likes her fantasy stuff. mine is just the jaw from the mask of the nasty predator in preadtors and some ideas. was done by a mate off another forum. www.warpaintuk.com

reiberman reiberman rides his tiger as hard as he can (sung to spiderman tune)

aeronca

Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

BONANZA

Not my cup of tea really but, I can see and apreciate the work that has gone into them. I quite fancy a custom painted lid but not quite as ellaborate as yours.
05 Tiger
95 Speed Triple

Bixxer Bob

Awesome mate!!  :D
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

BONANZA

Slightly off topic but I,ve been thinking of getting an Airoh S4 in black. I have a Bell MX5 Daytona(black&white) at the moment that I might just wear on the old Speed Triple.
05 Tiger
95 Speed Triple

daveb

Nice work there,  :lol:

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: "BONANZA"Slightly off topic but I,ve been thinking of getting an Airoh S4 in black. I have a Bell MX5 Daytona(black&white) at the moment that I might just wear on the old Speed Triple.

You might want to consider the AGV AX8, looks good with or without peak, i.e. Tiger & Speedy.

That is beautiful work, I considered getting something Kurt Geiger but chickened out in the end and did a Tiger, yawn, he did do a nice job, I just need pink goggles now  :lol:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint