News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

what pannier racks fit?

Started by DennisB, May 06, 2011, 04:55:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DennisB

I have a 99 tiger and I am looking for racks to attach panniers too. I would like to use pelican or some solid after market boxes but I am having issues finding any. Any one know of any options?

Timbox2

The only ones that I know are still produced are Touratech, they are listed for 955, but I cant see any reason why they wont fit the 885

http://www.touratech.com/shops/008/prod ... 656d1c4d9d
2016 Tiger Sport

DennisB

Is The 99 900 the same as a 955I I called happy trails and the said they don't know if it will fit.

This is starting to get frustrating :?

walker

the passenger pegs, rear frame / seat area are the same. It's different up front with the motor when you're trying to fit crash bars.

for rear rack stuff - you should be fine (I have owned both - never saw a difference in that area of the bike).

chairhead

I bought a set of touratech panniers and mounts that came off an 885i Girly,they went straight on my 955i,and im very happy with them.
03 Girly Roulette Green with a Hedingham ETH
TOR can
Wilbers shock & wasp L/L forks
Taylormade Billet wheel

LTB

I use SW-MOTECH QUICK-LOCK Side Carriers.

What I like is that they are removable.
You can bolt the alu-cases directly to the racks and take the case and rack off in one piece.
One of the quick locks can be exchanged to one with a key lock.
/Thomas

Triumph Tiger 955i -01 Roulette Green

"There\'s no off position on the genious switch"

akey

Givi also make a frame, its what I have on my 02 Girly (although mine are now modded to take my alpos boxes  :P )