News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Spud

Started by Chris Canning, May 02, 2011, 12:54:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Canning

Any chance of you doing me a photo when your sat on the bike of your left side Touratech hand guard!!

Spud

Chris been away and only just picked this up, so I will get photo done for you can I ask why ? cheers Spud  :wink:

OH do you want me clothed or unclothed  :shock:

Hassan

HOH HOH HOH!!!

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:
\'99 885i

Chris Canning

Quote from: "Spud"Chris been away and only just picked this up, so I will get photo done for you can I ask why ? cheers Spud  :wink:

OH do you want me clothed or unclothed  :shock:

Show me the photo and I'll tell you why after  :D ,just left side as your sat on the bike!!,just might have missed a trick  :?

Def clothes on  :D

Spud

Do you want the whole bike or just the hand guard with hand in situ cheers Spud  :wink:

Chris Canning

Just the left handle bar and guard.

Spud

struggling to put pictures on here, so PM me mate and I will email them.

http://s820.photobucket.com/albums/zz13 ... ft%20hand/

Think i may of just done it, let me know if they are good enough for your plans if not what else would you like cheers Spud  :wink:

Chris Canning

Thank you kindly  :D