News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

new tiger logo

Started by rybes, August 01, 2011, 11:06:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rybes

good innit :D id like to say it was all my idea and work but then id be lyin :lol: brings a bit of colour to the site too ;) looks good  8)
reiberman reiberman rides his tiger as hard as he can (sung to spiderman tune)

BruKen

It does look nice :D  Very nice, thank you admin.

:twisted: It would of course look a whole lot better with a steamer up there, but I am obliged to say that, steamers still being the best bike. Especially if it's a black one, because they are the fastest. I can of course supply pictures as required. :twisted:

EDIT1  :oops: I just noticed they change pic on refresh. Even better. Still havent seen a black steamer tho :roll:

EDIT2 Boy admin works fast. One black steamer just popped up. Guess who looks like an idiot now :oops:

aeronca

love it - great job 8)
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

PeteH

Agree... great job with the logo. Shame my photo was`nt used  but at least another Yellow one was :)
Tiger 1200 XRt in red, the best colour

Sin_Tiger

Me likey too, good job Geof :hello2  :notworthy
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

abruzzi

I've got another 20 or so images that, given time, I'll turn into more logos so it is more than just the four up there now, it's just that tis weekend, I only had time for the four.

Geof

blacktiger

Thanks for using my picture at WinGreen. The redesign is a great move.
2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.