News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

NOW SOLD Givi Maxia 3 E55 Top Box with extras UK

Started by Tigertriple, June 26, 2011, 07:12:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tigertriple

No longer available for sale

GIVI Maxia E55 monokey top box with fitted extras

I have for sale this brand new condition Givi Maxia E55 Monokey System top box. It has the following Givi extras fitted, E1111 backrest,  E96 metal top rack and Givi removable luggage bag which is complete with a shoulder strap.

There are no scrapes or dings on the box and the bag has never been used. This is the largest top box that Givi make and it will easily hold two full face helmets with room to spare as shown in the photo. (Please note helmets are not included in the sale) It comes complete with 2 keys, user manual and a spare set of elasticated box straps.

I only bought this box a few months ago and have had it on my bike just a couple of times for short journeys. I no longer need it as I have bought a Givi Trekker box to match my panniers.

The cost new for all of this kit was £350.00.

My asking price is £250.00 or very nearest offer.

Shipping within the UK will be £15.00

Due to the size and weight of the box I would prefer collection in person; however I will post within the UK by Parcel Force 48 which is fully tracked and insured. Payment can either be by cash on collection or via Paypal if you require the box to be shipped.

Pleas PM me if you wish to buy or have any questions.

2006, 955 Tiger Caspian blue with lot\'s of juicy extras