News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Long Term Fuel Trim...

Started by ChazzyB, July 25, 2011, 03:29:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChazzyB

... I was surprised to find mine had crept up to 5.3% when I hooked TuneECU up this morning. 2003 Tiger, K&N, TOR pipe, tune 10121.

I'm pretty damned sure it was 4.3% when I last looked. Seems to be running just fine, though a good blip when warm shows a puff of black smoke. Thoughts?
Charles
1971 BSA A65L Lightning
1953 AJS 18S

KuzzinKenny

Mine went the other way, i set it at 4.6 went for a run, checked the next day, 4.2  :icon_scratch

beats me but most things do  :?  :lol:

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

Danny955i

Thoughts are you're not running your O2 sensor closed loop... lower every single fuel-trim on your AF maps below 14.5... 14.45 or 14.4 works fine.

Then, re-set your LTFT...

This will knock the O2 sensor out of the equation and only run the values you input, so it should never change.

Dan