News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

GIRLY TANK BAG-SOLD

Started by LAZYRIDER, August 20, 2011, 02:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LAZYRIDER

I have sold my Tiger and have the factory tank bag in good shape with a plastic cup holder added to the right side. I would like $75 plus shipping. I am located by Cincinnati and would be willing to meet locally. Call 513-264-6O46 between 10am and 930pm. Thanks--SOLD

LAZYRIDER

I have a Cee Bailey windshield in very good condition. I bought it last year from Stretch. It kept me very warm riding over the winter but I have sold my Tiger and dont need it. I am asking $100 plus shipping. I live by Cincinnati Ohio and would be willing to meet locally. Call 513-264-6046 between 10am and 930pm.

LAZYRIDER

It is the factory cover. It comes in a nice British Racing Green bag. Covers bike completely to the ground. It has seldom been used. I am located by Cincinnati Ohio and would meet locally if needed. Call 513-264-6O46 between 10am and 930pm.

zombie2

P.M sent Dave Thanks Mick.