News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

WTB: tiger 955i gel front seat

Started by jp7rgv, September 03, 2011, 11:15:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jp7rgv

WTB:  2005 tiger 955i gel front seat or set of driver and passenger.
also i am looking for an aftermarket exhaust.
i am located to Greece.
Thanks

Timbox2

Quote from: "jp7rgv"WTB:  2005 tiger 955i gel front seat or set of driver and passenger.
also i am looking for an aftermarket exhaust.
i am located to Greece.
Thanks

If you do go Gel, never park the bike up in the sun without somehow covering the seat, you'll be able to cook an egg, or even a Giros when you get back to it, they get very hot.
2016 Tiger Sport

jp7rgv

Ha ha ha, thanks for the info mate, i know about the heat issue with gel,
but i want something more comfortable because stantard seats are a bit hard.

TigerTrax

Go to an automotive upholstery shop and ask them if they have automotive foam for seat cushions.  Buy a 2 ft x 3ft section;
Take your seat off; Pry out the staples; Cut the foam to fit where you need the help. ( PS use an electric carving knife if you have one...
if not.... a LONG kitchen carving knife (sharp ).  PS the upholstery shop may be able to give you some help.... all for less money than a new seat.

Automotive foam is a closed cell foam designed to give support
and not collapse over long periods of use.
\'Life\'s A Journey ..... Don\'t Miss A Turn\'