News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Best aftermarket exhaust sound?

Started by jp7rgv, September 01, 2011, 07:52:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AK Tiger

Quoteis RotLe pipe something like this?
Nope.  Much more ... streamlined and flowing.  It looked fantastic and sounded healthy.  Too healthy.   :shock:
Darrell
IBA 16091
2005 Tiger
2002 Tiger (Deceased - Killed by a suicidal caribou)

jp7rgv

WTF !!! whats going on with this RotLe pipe?
everyone speaks about it, as it is a holy grail!!!
i am so curious to see and listen to this :BangHead

Mustang

it is and WAS , it hasn't been produced in quite a few years now and was only made in a very small production run .
It was sold by Riders of the Lost Empire (RotLe) a triumph rider org. here in the states based out of Florida . Captain Quack (Andy)is their leader .
The only way you are going to see or hear one is to get Tiger Trax to  part with his .
I told ya they are made of UNOBTAINium (unobtainable)

TigerTrax

AKTiger... you bought it from me... then sold it immediately to Stretch.
He crashed his bike.... may still have the pipe though!

One day standing on the side of a mountain top road in Colorado Jane & I heard this motorcycle working its way up the mountain. The sound was a high pitch waning sound .... sounded sooooooooo sweeeeet........ I said to Jane, " That's Jim!" A few minutes later he pulled up next to us. We had split up 7 hours earlier taking 2 routes to Durango..... our paths crossed outside Silverton, CO. Jim and I both ran RotLe pipes. I bought his.

The RotLe had a higher pitch sound vs TOR's raspy sound. It would add about 11 hp to the 955i.... and you felt it. The guy who built them really did a nice job.... but the baffling material would break down. It was gorgeous pipe. Polished Stainless Steel; Much lighter in weight than the stock unit.  Here's a pic on Capn Quack's Tiger at the 2004 Tiger Ride-In.
\'Life\'s A Journey ..... Don\'t Miss A Turn\'

AK Tiger

HA!  I didn't want to name names ... protecting the innocent and all that! :D
Darrell
IBA 16091
2005 Tiger
2002 Tiger (Deceased - Killed by a suicidal caribou)

Danny955i

Remus Revolution... dooo it.

jwray76

You guys missed out. I did a straight up trade of my TOR for a ROTLE pipe a while back. http://tigertriple.com/forum/viewtopic. ... ight=rotle

:D

TigerTrax

AK . . .

FYI.....

I may very well be ressurecting that pipe.

I may also be looking for a couple more ( some work has to be done...
and stainless welding costs $$$$ ... so anyone wanting to sell a RotLe pipe, let me know. ( FYI:  the costs to weld are UNREAL! )
\'Life\'s A Journey ..... Don\'t Miss A Turn\'