News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Bakerboy

Started by Chris Canning, November 03, 2011, 01:39:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Canning

Come on then we get War and Piece about buying a 955i who/were/when/how much!! you buy one and then we get zilch  :roll: apart from yoke stickies  :(

Mustang

Bakerboy

Quote from: "Chris Canning"Come on then we get War and Piece about buying a 955i who/were/when/how much!! you buy one and then we get zilch  :roll: apart from yoke stickies  :(
Chris ,all the details are in the wanted thread :lol:

Chris Canning

All that shows me is a photo  :?

Mustang

I don't think he grasped the meaning of your original post .................... :ImaPoser  :wink:

Bakerboy

Quote from: "Chris Canning"All that shows me is a photo  :?
2005 model, on 05 plate,2 x owners from new,full service history,14000 miles,mostly from continental touring,new battlewing tyres,recent chain & sprockets,new battery,mra vario screen,engine bars,tourarech grilles,panniers & top box,scottoiler,nws hugger,taxed till march,mot till september,remus revolution exhaust,knocked him down to £3050
Just in the process of adding a few farkles,anything else ?

Chris Canning

Quote from: "Bakerboy"
2005 model, on 05 plate,2 x owners from new,full service history,14000 miles,mostly from continental touring,new battlewing tyres,recent chain & sprockets,new battery,mra vario screen,engine bars,tourarech grilles,panniers & top box,scottoiler,nws hugger,taxed till march,mot till september,remus revolution exhaust,knocked him down to £3050

Nothing to do with the bells and whistles list!! obviously you haven't ridden it then other wise you'd have given us your findings like Big Dan,just seems very strange after all of the postings you put up,I'd have thought you'd have put up your two penneeth about riding the thing :? .

Bakerboy

Quote from: "Chris Canning"
Quote from: "Bakerboy"

Nothing to do with the bells and whistles list!! obviously you haven't ridden it then other wise you'd have given us your findings like Big Dan,just seems very strange after all of the postings you put up,I'd have thought you'd have put up your two penneeth about riding the thing :? .
havn't had chance due to being on call & work commitments,trailered it home,had a short blast,weather is shite at the moment,not my fist triple,although it's my first tigger