News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Airbox connections on 2000 Tiger

Started by davidwsmithpe, January 29, 2012, 12:27:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

davidwsmithpe

I have an 'extra' connection on my airbox that I do not have a hose for.  On the left side is one connection - no problem  On the right, there is the barometric pressure tap - OK, a large connection - OK and a smaller one with no available hose to connect to.  Should I plug it or does someone have a vac hose diagram?

Also I noticed that there is not a hose attached to my fuel regulator.  Should there be one?

Thanks for the help! :?:

PeteH

Quote from: "davidwsmithpe"and a smaller one with no available hose to connect to.  Should I plug it or does someone have a vac hose diagram?

Also I noticed that there is not a hose attached to my fuel regulator.  Should there be one?

Point #1... small hose should attach but dont know what its for..and no diagram

Point #2... yes
Tiger 1200 XRt in red, the best colour

davidwsmithpe

Thanks for the reply.  Where should the hose from the pressure regulator terminate?

davidwsmithpe

http://tigertriple.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 236ecd6d20

I am missing one hose that connects the pressure regulator to the 'extra' connection on the right of the air box.

Thanks for all of the help!!

KuzzinKenny

In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

ADVRiderinVA

Hey Bro.........stop by and pick up my manual.  Page 9.91 shows something - but still pretty sketchy.  Bike Bandit had a better diagram: http://www.bikebandit.com/1999-triumph- ... #sch563060
11 Tiger 800XC - Love It!!!!
04 955i Tiger (Sold)
07 DL1000 (Sold)

davidwsmithpe

Stopped by your office yesterday with plug wrench... another day off I see