News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Anyone fix their clock?

Started by wakdady, February 04, 2012, 05:08:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wakdady

Just curious. I don't want to put some crappy wrist watch on my bike that i have to touch every time i want to know the time at night.

sure, i'll do it if i have to. but if someone has successfully fixed it, i'd like to know how.

mine illuminates, but no time.

Sin_Tiger

Am considering doing mine as the display has become so faint it's hard to read.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

CoolHandLuke

Who needs a clock when you are out enjoying yourself?

I replaced mine with a voltage meter.

R0B

I bought one off ebay for £15......they do come up

Rob

rf9rider

I`ll have one up for sale shortly, perfect working order  :)

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: "rf9rider"I`ll have one up for sale shortly, perfect working order  :)

PM me when you do please, then I can play with the other one.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

metalguru

Replaced the clock on my steamer when I had it and bought a 'marine' one from a boat supplier. Fitted it, rode around for a while and decided to wash the bike guess what..............clock got wet and stopped working! Cant remember what the make of the clock was but it was very similar to the standard steamer clock.
2013 Explorer
2006 Rocket 3
2004 Tiger Lucifer Orange
2001 Adventurer. (Like new).
1993 DR200
1977 Kawa Z1000A1 (Had from new)
1972 BSA A65L
1960 Norman Nippy
1952 Royal Enfield Ensign MK1
2 Crossers
I may as well do it, as I'm gonna get blamed for it anyway.

rf9rider

Quote from: "Sin_Tiger"
Quote from: "rf9rider"I`ll have one up for sale shortly, perfect working order  :)

PM me when you do please, then I can play with the other one.

Your names on it  :D

DWNUNDR

mine started just running through the time... doing weird things... then stopped working...

gotta find a replacement.. if I had dollars Id replace it with a BOOST gauge and build a turbo kit hahahah
1996 Tiger - which is pissing me off right now
2010 KLX110L for playing with the kids on the track out back...