News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

2002 Girly in PA, nicely farkled, $4,100

Started by jays58, April 15, 2012, 04:45:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jays58

2002 Triumph Tiger 955i.  53,400 miles.  Many extras, including: factory heated grips, Corbin saddle, (Triumph gel seat included), Mas Bars crash bars, custom fabricated aluminum bash plate, voltmeter - clock - thermometer, Hyperlites brake lights, MRA Vario wind screen, Givi side cases, Touratech metal footpegs, mirror extenders, Bagster tank cover with white Tiger stripes.  19 tooth countershaft sprocket installed, 17 tooth included.  Metzler Tourance tires are 40% +/-.  (The Motolights in the pics are not included and have been removed).  Color matched factory trunk goes with the bike, but doesn't fit with the Corbin.  Will fit if the stock seat is installed.  

I'm the second owner and purchased the bike in March '08 from the original owner.  I've put 27,000 miles on it.  No mechanical issues at all.  The PO had slow speed tip overs on both sides causing some cosmetic damage on the tank, fairing and hand guards.  I repainted the fairing and installed the Bagster tank cover rather than repaint the tank.  There are some scrapes on the handguards  and typical boot scuffs on the bags.  

This is a solid, well maintained bike, but not a garage queen.  99% of the miles are highway, but it has seen the occasional dirt road or jeep trail.  Service records since 2008.  Clear PA title, inspection good until October 2012.  

Recent service:
-   New chain
-   Fresh oil (Mobil 1) & filter
-   Valve check
-   Throttle bodies balanced
-   New plugs

Bike is located in Lancaster County, PA.  PM me, call or text Jay at 717-471-6460.  Thanks!
\'02 Tiger 955i
\'01 Sherco 2.0
\'74 Yamaha TY250

jays58

If you're interested, lets talk!  I just bought an ST1100.  Tiger needs to go!
\'02 Tiger 955i
\'01 Sherco 2.0
\'74 Yamaha TY250