News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Norton

Started by The Midnight Rambler, June 16, 2012, 11:19:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Midnight Rambler

I hope it isn't true but it has all the signs of something amiss.
http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/fo ... es-warning
"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!"
― Hunter S. Thompson

Nick Calne

Sadly it probably is.  However that's a useful website.
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

BigDan

It is indeed true, a friend of mine has been waiting for two years. And he reports the same kind of service listed in that forum post, unreturned calls, broken promises...

Hes still 16k out of pocket 2 years later.

Its ridiculous!!!
2007 Triumph Sprint ST 1050  - Add me on Facebook

Dan

Jeez ... thats crap.
If I was any better, I\'d be twins!!!

2001 Girly = Swiss Army Knife
2010 Blade = Scalpel

Mustang

Thank our lucky stars Mr. Bloor is a much better business man  :D

NKL

Seem to have plenty of money to go racing at the TT.
I\'m immortal..........well so far!!!
-----------------------------------
\'08 KTM 990 Adventure
\'91 Black XTZ 750
\'10 TM 250 EN
\'07 CCM 404
Renault Traffic 100

HockleyBoy

Quote from: "NKL"Seem to have plenty of money to go racing at the TT.

And from this we can guess where it came from!
05 Tiger Lucifer Orange (resting) 07 GSX-R1000TT K7 71 Triumph T25T 17 Tiger 1050 Sport

treewright

not happy with that  :evil:
More greed than speed
1983 landrover 110 3.5 turbo diesel,yamaha xt600 tenere 1987,triumph tiger 885 carb 94,95?

Spud

it appears that they have stopped building bikes  :roll:  cheers Spud  :wink:

The Midnight Rambler

They are still sponsoring the firework display at the festival of 1000 bikes at Mallory Park.
If they have the same flash stand as last year it might be interesting to ask a few "questions"
"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!"
― Hunter S. Thompson