News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Sold - Cast Wheels with Anakee Tires for 955i Tiger (2005-2006)

Started by Jaws, July 26, 2012, 05:20:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaws

Sold

Set of Triumph Tiger 955i cast wheels with a good set of Michelin Anakee tires that will fit 2005-2006 model years.

Jaws

Nobody needs a second set?  Put knobbies on one set and street tires on the other.  Make me an offer if interested.

greatbuffalo

are these mag wheels  comptable with the 01's that have  the spoked rims? Just kinda curious.  

Thanks
Dan
2001 Triumph Tiger. Black

Jaws

Quote from: "greatbuffalo"are these mag wheels  comptable with the 01's that have  the spoked rims? Just kinda curious.  

Thanks
Dan

I'm not sure.  I know people have made spacers to use both sets of rims but I don't know if you can use newer rims on older bikes or older rims on newer bikes.  I think there are some threads discussing the conversion though.

LiveandLetDrive

Hi, would you sell without the tires?  Say, $500 shipped?  I'm looking to have an easy swap for on/off road and already have a brand new set of tires for both purposes.

I have lathe access for spacer creation and need new front rotors anyway.

I'll send you a PM with more contact info.