News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Front Brake Reservoir

Started by HockleyBoy, May 24, 2013, 09:55:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HockleyBoy

Anyone know what size the two screws are that hold the cover onto the brake reservoir? Mine had been overtightened at some time and after I removed them last time they dont look so good.

05 Tiger Lucifer Orange (resting) 07 GSX-R1000TT K7 71 Triumph T25T 17 Tiger 1050 Sport

Dutch

This is something I learned not too long ago: the screws on Japanese bikes look philipshead  +, but are actually a little different, they are JIS. The screws most commonly f*cked up by using regular screw drivers are those of the brake fluid reservoir  :icon_frown:

And although the Tiger is Britisch, the brakes are Japanese and the screws are JIS. Apart from the head the size is common metric. Not sure what, probably M5 or M6.