News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

WTB: Luggage and mount for 97 Tiger

Started by GermanTigger, June 25, 2013, 02:04:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GermanTigger

Just purchased a 97 Steamer and looking to get some luggage for her, with mounting/rack as well. Located in Dallas, TX. Please PM me and help a new comer out!
-Germantigger
German in Texas riding a British bike.. Globalization!
97 Triumph Tiger
77 BMW R100/7

Sin_Tiger

First, update your profile with your location,  save you repeating yourself every time you post.

Secondly, do a search in the Steamer and Farkles sections, there is a lot of info on Steamer luggage systems.

You'll find that there are very limited options for ready made stuff, most guys go down the route of either modifying a set for another bike or making a set from scratch.  There might even be someone in your area that can help.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

GermanTigger

Thanks for the heads up. Went ahead and updated profile. Located in Dallas, Texas.
97 Triumph Tiger
77 BMW R100/7

akendall1966

Sprint manufacturing in the UK we listing a givi wing rack and fitting kit when I was on thief web site the other day.
----AK-----

GermanTigger

I was hoping to find something off the shelf here in the US. Any suggestions?
97 Triumph Tiger
77 BMW R100/7

GermanTigger

Thanks heavyhustler, I was hoping to get my hands on a used set. Difficult to find state side though!
97 Triumph Tiger
77 BMW R100/7