News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Viper exhaust on a 1999 885i tiger

Started by Ron in Buffalo, April 15, 2014, 12:42:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron in Buffalo

I have tried to get comments on aftermarket exhaust. I am not a rich man.  I am looking at  a Viper muffler and catalytic remover pipe for my Girly. Again my bike is a 885i. Has anyone else done this mod and what was your result. I would appreciate any feedback or recommendations. Ron

PeteH

Sorry can't help....TOR fitted on mine
Tiger 1200 XRt in red, the best colour

Chris Canning

The 885i does not have a cat it's just a square collector box,the straight through pipe that replaces it will get extra HP at the loss of some torque,just wait till a secondhand pipe comes up on ebay the 955 and 885 use the same pipe,but that leaves the problem of the straight through pipe which rarely come up for sale,HP wise a minor detail but it does make the bike easier to clean.

Ron in Buffalo

Thanks for your help. I will keep looking for a use one. Ron