News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Insurance !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by KuzzinKenny, September 08, 2014, 03:59:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sin_Tiger

I'd buy the Meerkat off you, just to wind the missus up  :nono she hates them  :ImaPoser

I gave her a dvd of Meerkat Manor a couple of Xmas's ago, it took me ages to get it out  :pottytrain2
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

KuzzinKenny

Quote from: Sin_Tiger on September 10, 2014, 09:29:37 PM
I'd buy the Meerkat off you, just to wind the missus up  :nono she hates them  :ImaPoser

I gave her a dvd of Meerkat Manor a couple of Xmas's ago, it took me ages to get it out  :pottytrain2

:ImaPoser :ImaPoser

\\\\\\WARNING////// Do NOT click on this link ...................

http://epic-shirts.com/product/big-face-meerkat-long-sleeve-t-shirt/

Remember !! Do NOT click on this link !!  :nono

:icon_lol:

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

John Stenhouse

Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

abcwarrior

I use carol nash as well, tbh ive never beat them on price, I live in a bad area for insurance and get it for £130 ish fully comp.
2001 Girly

KuzzinKenny

ebike wanted £333 off me for fully comp which was nearly £100 more than last year  :icon_scratch:

i tried and tried to get intouch with them and would have been better talkin to me wall cos i never got anywhere, then i get an email sayin sorry to hear your leaving us  :icon_scratch:

ebike, ecar, evan, ehouse, ennoyin !!  :Topes

never again !!

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

Sin_Tiger

I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

KuzzinKenny

Jeez !! im no finished yet !! i gets a letter today lookin for proof of NCB !!

ive had 2 phone calls with the noo lot and both times they said " no problem, we will get proof of NCB from ebike" so why the letter ???

no wonder there's so many non insured drivers out there when tryin to be legal is such a foolin hassle !!

email sent so it had better be fixed now  :icon_evil:

KK