News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Analogue to Digital

Started by nickjtc, July 19, 2014, 05:26:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nickjtc

Quote from: HeavyHustler on September 02, 2014, 02:37:18 AM
132,252 miles?!  Km's?!  ;)  Or is that 13,225.2 km's?
I will have to say the original gauges pay homage to a fighter cockpit style and the new vapor digital seems more gamer-ish.

Erm, that's the time, in 24 hour clock-speak  :icon_wink: I agree that analogue gauges are nicer to use. Very much so, actually. But needs must I s'pose.
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

Sin_Tiger

I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

HeavyHustler

nickjtc

Enough, already! It's the time, just the time  :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

JayDub

Quote from: nickjtc on September 03, 2014, 06:28:00 AM
Enough, already! It's the time, just the time  :icon_lol: :icon_lol:
it may be the weather or maintenance issues keeping us all from riding, instead of having a go at Nick bike :icon_lol:

nickjtc

Quote from: JayDub on September 03, 2014, 12:43:22 PM
it may be the weather or maintenance issues keeping us all from riding, instead of having a go at Nick bike :icon_lol:

Yes, but at least you can ride most of the year over there. This weekend will be my last long ride of the year before the insurance runs out and I have to tuck Stanley away for the winter