News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Started by motoOzarks, March 04, 2015, 04:07:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

motoOzarks

What's the karma thing?
Have had:  Girelli Bronco 50, Honda xr70, Yamaha YZ80, Yamaha MX175, Suzuki TS250, Honda XR350, Honda XR500, Honda XL600r, Suzuki DR200, Suzuki GS1100e, Honda Ruckas 49, BMW F650GS
Have:  Yamaha TW200, Suzuki DRZ400s, Triumph Tiger 955i

Mustang

Sin_Tiger

:hat10

You haven't seen any drones here.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

JayDub

:icon_eek: What have I mised  :^_^  :icon_scratch:

nickjtc

"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

Bixxer Bob

Last evening, in response to my saying we could do with a "like" button, Mustang trialled a "Karma" score and an "applaud" or "smite" button.  Applaud added one to Karma, Smite deducted one from Karma.  He didn't like it though so it has gone again. 

:iagree with him though, "liking" a comment is one thing, but scoring a person's popularity is open to abuse and other nonsense.

I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Nick Calne

Good decision Mustang. I'd have been in proper trouble otherwise. :icon_lol:
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: nickcalne on March 04, 2015, 10:49:33 PM
Good decision Mustang. I'd have been in proper trouble otherwise. :icon_lol:

Never a Smite button around when you need one  :ImaPoser
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

London_Phil

Can we have an "Off At A Tangent"  Button as well, or have I posted in the wrong place~???

Sin_Tiger

I do like the OP mark, or at least I would do if I could find the button for that  :augie

Nick Calne

Quote from: London_Phil on March 04, 2015, 11:14:29 PM
Can we have an "Off At A Tangent"  Button as well, or have I posted in the wrong place~???

I think the best threads often are those 'off at a tangent'.  Gets a bit worthy and a little dry otherwise... You tend to find out more about people when the going gets random.  And the best thing about tigertriple is the people.
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

nickjtc

Quote from: London_Phil on March 04, 2015, 11:14:29 PM

They had something like that on the Honda SOHC4 forum, called the "Shameless Post Boost Thread", for those wishing to increase their post tally without contributing anything to the forum.

Bixxer Bob

Mustang found a way to build a "Like" button so you can indicate your approval without having to needlessly boost your post tally.   :bowdown

I will, of course, stay well away from that admin area; we don't want the forum  :nap
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

nickjtc

Quote from: Bixxer Bob on March 05, 2015, 09:18:19 AM
I will, of course, stay well away from that admin area; we don't want the forum  :nap

Indeed! More expert people can look after that!!

nik_the_brief

To quote Billy Connolly - "My karma ran over my dogma".