News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Calling All Tigers

Started by TigerTrax, April 11, 2005, 04:27:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TigerTrax

The Tiger Ride-In  is getting BIG.... it's where Tiger riders want to be.

We are Tiger enthusiasts to the Nth degree.

You can get on the message boards, look at pics, imagine how something will work .... but at the Tiger Ride-In ... you'll see how it's done. You will talk to the folks who do it.

We have several riders that have ridden to far away places from Pruhoe Bay to Terra Del Fuego; And many points in between.  If you are an adventurer and traveler ... come join us and share your adventure. We'll have the electronics.

If you like free stuff .... you better be there .... so far we've got almost 40 giveaways .... not the trinket crap either!

As for the area .... it is some of the finest riding you will find. But beyond that .... I guarantee you will be a changed person when you leave Jasper.

We are going to have a big impact on that community ... I simply ask that you be a part of it.

I need 20 more Tigers at this event.... tell me you will be there!
\'Life\'s A Journey ..... Don\'t Miss A Turn\'

Ammo

if at all possible I will be there, but this new concept of actually having a job... (gulp)... SUCKS

I was really starting to enjoy being retired and if I wasn't having so much fun at the dealership I'd go back into retirement in a heartbeat!
Mac

97 Tigger

ArizonaKid

"There" is where, specifically?
Arizona Kid

Riding hard and fast down Arizona way

2007 Triumph Tiger

NebraskaRat

Hey Mac,

Why don't you post some larger Pics of that new Orange beast you just got?

Mike

NortonCharlie

Kid

There is Jasper Arkansas.  Sort of in the northwest corner of the state.  It is actually a few miles north of Jasper proper.  I think it is north there are so many dang curves around there it is pretty easy to loose track of direction.  You should definately make it.
01 Dew Green 955i Tiger

02 Sprint RS

74 Norton 850 Commando

99Tiger

How do I get more information about this event?  My 99 Tiger has never met another Tiger yet.

Thanks,

Keith
Real and lasting Peace of mind is found only in God

06 Tiger

Too many to list

TigerTrax

SEE TIGER RIDE-IN    INFORMATION ATTACHEMENT..

If you for some reason cannot find it ..

contact ME        Jerry      mailto:RiderGroup@cox.net">RiderGroup@cox.net
\'Life\'s A Journey ..... Don\'t Miss A Turn\'