News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Givi monokey plate for 955i?

Started by ds99, September 15, 2015, 03:26:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ds99

I have a 2005 955i Tiger and want to fit a Givi monokey top box plate on, but nobody seems to sell them for the 955i Tiger.

Can anyone point me in the right direction to get one? (if one exists?)

thanks

ie. i need to fit this to the bike

vince

when I had my 955i I used one of these to fit my trekker on to the oem rack
with this model there are loads of holes for fitting options
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GIVI-E250-UNIVERSAL-MONOKEY-PLATE-FITTING-KIT-FOR-GIVI-MONOKEY-TOPBOX-TOP-CASE-/201421927444?hash=item2ee5aeb414

hope this helps

cheers vince
what if the hokey cokey is what it's all about

trophydave

I have one of those Givi plates on my Tiger.It is simply bolted down on top of the standard rack with two socket head bolts and a couple of bits of metal underneath.

vince

Quote from: trophydave on September 15, 2015, 09:47:13 PM
I have one of those Givi plates on my Tiger.It is simply bolted down on top of the standard rack with two socket head bolts and a couple of bits of metal underneath.

cheap as chips

think it's the only option

cheers vince
what if the hokey cokey is what it's all about

klingklang

made mine using a 1/4 inch aluminum plate using this:

http://www.twistedthrottle.com/sw-motech-steel-topcase-adapter-hardware-givi-monokey-topcase

stronger, was able to locate the box more toward the back.  will post pic if you need to.

Chris Canning

I couldn't work this post out,just fit a generic Givi base plate that's all I've used in the last 16 years.

Bixxer Bob

I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...