News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Welcome back my friends , to the show that never ends !

Started by Mustang, March 13, 2016, 03:48:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mustang

nickjtc

Oooooo Mustang. You're really showing your age! And a surprising display of interesting, but good, taste. :><

What brought that on?

Isn't it great that a three piece can make such expressive and great music...... ELP, Cream, Police, Groundhogs et al
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

nickjtc

Don't have a TV, or listen to the radio, but your post prompted a Google. RIP, Keith!

He was an avid motorcyclist in his heyday.

nickjtc

Timbox2

I was fairly obsessed with ELP but moreso Keith in the 70's, even managed to meet him at a Radio Race event at Brands Hatch when he was pushed off the Track by a certain Ronnie Scott. At school I was thought weird as most of my mates were into Rod Stewart or Roxy Music or similar. The Nices', Five Bridges suite is still one of my all time favourite albums

RIP Keith,  :bowdown
2016 Tiger Sport

Sin_Tiger

Listening to ELP and staring at Kurt Geiger drawings screwed with my head but in a good way  :bad
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

threepot

Quote from: nickjtc on March 13, 2016, 05:56:27 PM
Oooooo Mustang. You're really showing you age! And a surprising display of interesting, but good, taste. :><

What brought that on?

Isn't it great that a three piece can make such expressive and great music...... ELP, Cream, Police, Groundhogs et al

And don't forget RUSH! The music those guy's make for a 3piece!! :rock-1:
95 Super111
96 Tiger

Sin_Tiger

So many of my teenage musical influences passing recently is upsetting but they're the ones that managed to survive the 70's.

And then there's the Bay City Rollers getting back together, WTF  :icon_scratch:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

nickjtc

Quote from: Sin_Tiger on March 13, 2016, 10:41:01 PM
And then there's the Bay City Rollers getting back together, WTF  :icon_scratch:

Excuse me if I barf in the corner! Diff'rent strokes for diff'rent folks...