News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

The long road of taming my Tiger

Started by P3aK, May 22, 2016, 05:38:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

P3aK

As requested, some pictures of the 3-1 exhaust.

And some pictures of the "finished" (does it ever get finished?) product.

Triumph Tiger 900 -98

Sin_Tiger

I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

London_Phil

In the last but one picture, I can't quite make out how the Wheelbarrow attaches? 
Great Luggage though.

nickjtc

3 into 1 looks very nice. Careful how much stuff you put in those coffins panniers. :icon_wink: :*&*
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

Ossian

Congratulations on getting your bike sorted.
On the seating, may I suggest that it is simple to create your own saddle based on the standard unit. I have built several for myself for various bikes including my 955i ( excuse me for not being a Steamer owner ) Modern vinyl materials are very stretchy and adaptable and are no problem when you are recovering a saddle. What you need is an electric staple gun and one of those cheap camping mattresses. If you cut that in a series of laminated shapes built up on the old saddle foam with spray adhesive , a final cover over all the cuttings and then on with the vinyl and staple in place. Rebuilding a saddle should cost about £10 plus the cost of the stapler.