News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Arlen Ness All season Adventure Kit

Started by toddtruby, April 02, 2006, 04:19:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

toddtruby

Arlen Ness jacket from the UK. It is a european 56 which equates to a US 46 or XL.  I am 6'1" and 200 lbs and wear a 44L or 46L sport coat.

It features:

- Mesh cordura outer shell.

- CE Hard Armour in the shoulders & elbows/ forearms.

- Back pad.

- Removable adjustable waistcoat with multiple pockets and rear pouch.

- Removable water/ wind proof liner.

- Removable quilted cold weather liner.

- Adjustable waist and arms.

- 3M reflective piping.

This is a quality jacket that has had little use, never been crashed and is pretty much like new. It offers excellent versatility and without the liners is a pleasure in hot weather. Brand new this jacket cost the equivelent of $600 USD

I paid $200 for this jacket on another forum.  There is nothing wrong with it, but from the photo, I was expecting more of a 3/4 length jacket and this is just a standard jacket length.  May be willing to trade for the right stuff.

[/img]

toddtruby

Due to little response here I listed this on ebay for MUCH less than I paid for it.

Item 8052913963

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=8052913963&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT

toddtruby

Still going for the original listed price of $49.99 on ebay.