News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Ricor Intiminators

Started by mortaygo, August 25, 2010, 08:04:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mortaygo

has anyone other than Flux installed Ricor Intiminators... I did a search and the only mention was Flux saying he would do a report later.. but never did...  I had these in my SV650 and the benifit was fantastic.  

I can't find if the Ricor Intiminators even fit my model Tiger... 2005 Girly in Dark green...

Joe

Danny955i

You talking the dual-pod headlights?

I don't think they will look too spectacular due to the narrow forks and excess of wiring you'll need to hide behind them.

I'd search e-bay for "streetfighter headlight" and go with one of the wider, taller ones.

pizzaman383

I bought a set from Flux (he had an extra).  It is a mixed bag.  They help brake dive a lot.  But there is a fluttery feeling at lower speeds that bothers me.  It is like I feel small road imperfections.  This feeing is bothersome but I am not sure how to get rid of it.  I have tried heavier oil.
PizzaMan383
Black 2004 Tiger

Author: Passionate About Pizza Cookbook