News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Short centerstand for trade!

Started by dougahole, September 20, 2005, 05:13:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dougahole

O.K. Here's the deal. I bought a 2001 tiger a couple of months ago from a vertically challanged rider that lowered the bike and in turn, could not get it on the centerstand easily,so he had it shortened. Works great , but when I raised the bike back to it's standard height ,I can get it on the centerstand with a one finger tug but the rear tire won't clear the ground which makes a centerstand pretty useless for me so if any of you that have lowered your tiger and find it a little hard to get it up on the stock stand I will trade you my short one for your standard height centerstand. My stand is a triumph stand that is shortened by about 1.5"

UKPaul

Doug, do you still need a stock center stand??

jp4evr

If you would sell the shorter center stand - I'm interested.  I'd rather not trade as I'm not 100% sure I"m going to keep mine low.
2000 TIGER - Current - finally....

2000 TT600 - now my wife\'s ring

1997 CBR 600F2 - sold

1998 Suzuki - Bottom of ravine - Oops!